Dentist in Saint Paul, MN
The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Doctor Johnson has practiced Dentistry for 33 years. He has spent two years in the U.S. Coast Guard in Boston, one year in a large suburban private practice, nearly four years at the Indian Health Board of Minneapolis, and 26 years of private practice at Central Medical. Dr. Johnson loves to practice dentistry in his unique private practice. He has been married to his beautiful wife, Ann Marie for 31 years. He has four adult children, the oldest of whom is Stephanie his office manager. Running, biking, water skiing, cross country skiing and working out are his physical fitness pastimes. He plays guitar, bass guitar, chromatic and diatonic harmonicas on a regular basis. He performs these instruments at church frequently.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Minnesota
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Minnesota
- Central Regional Dental Testing
- Minnesota State License
- Saint Paul District Dental Society
- Minnesota Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Past Preceptor, Tufts University of Dental Medicine, Boston Massachusetts
- USPHS Annual Meetings
- "Fixed Prosthodontic Temporaries via Insufflation"
- "Dentistry and the Spectre of Hepatitis B"
Lois, our hygienist, was born in Duluth, MN. She is a former French teacher and secretary. For one year she served as a short-term missionary in Africa. Five years of her life she lived down south in Oklahoma, Tennessee and the state of Virginia. Lois graduated from dental hygiene school in 1998. Her interests are singing, playing piano, cats, baking, and watching ships on Lake Superior.